FMB204 would be a viable solution for the scenario you describe.
Here you can use FMB204’s Jamming scenario – please review https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB204_Features_settings#Jamming:
- When it detects GSM signal jamming, it activates the scenario.
- The device then starts a configurable timeout before responding that is intended to reduce false positives.
- After the timeout ends, the device generates an event record and Digital Output (DOUT) status is changed to 1.
- Connecting a Buzzer to the Digital Output to emit sounds as soon as jamming is detected.
- This Digital Output activation can be used to trigger measures to disrupt potential thieves using GSM signal jamming to steal your vehicle.
- The Digital Output can be directly connected to the vehicle's alarm system to ensure the thief cannot avoid triggering it.
- It can also be connected to the central lock system to ensure that all the doors are locked.
- A relay can be used to disable the starter motor. Usually used with the Immobilizer scenario.
- Alternatively, the Digital Output can also be connected to an LED visible to the driver to inform the driver when Jamming occurs.
Here you can use FMB204’s iButton Read Notification scenario here - please review https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB204_Features_settings#iButton_Read_Notification:
FMB204 has 2 DOUTs (Digital Output) which can be used by your scenario a) and b) – please review https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB204_First_Start#Cable_colors.
Connecting a buzzer or light to DOUT is the most basic use here.
Here it is also possible to control the state (ON / OFF) of DOUT with SMS / GPRS commands.
Here we feel the need to better understand your use case so that we can provide you with the best possible solution.
For this, please contact your sales manager.
If you do not have any connection with our sales managers, please contact us via our official website:
- Go to https://teltonika-gps.com/,
- click the "CONTACT US" button at the bottom right of the page,
- fill the online form
- and submit it.
Please select "Telematics" as the topic.
Alternatively, you can send an e-mail with a detailed description of your situation to email@example.com.
When contacting us, please follow these recommendations: