FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello community, my name is Alfredo, and my problem is the following. I have 57 FMB 920, I live in an area with a very high rate of vehicle theft, so I have antijamming activated to activate the relay when it detects Interference, but there is a problem with it. The function of the command (setdigout 1 / setdigout 0) SMS / GPRS does not work, it returns a message to the server or SMS with the following text: (DOUT1: SCENARIO). That gives me to understand that it is not possible to keep active the antijamming functions and / or some other scenario like (Speed ​​limiter) and block the vehicle via sms or GPS by command setdigout 1.

I already tried many things, even deactivate antijamming and activate the speed limit function so that it activates the relay when it exceeds the speed, then try to block the vehicle via SMS / GPRS and it returns the same message and response (DOUT1: SCENARIO)

IS THERE ANY SOLUTION?

IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TO ACTIVATE SEVERAL FUNCTIONS ON THE TRACKER?

2 Answers

–1 vote
by anonymous
Hello.

When DOUT is managed by scenario, it can't be set with setdigout command or used by another scenario.

Otherwise you would not know what scenario or command triggered output.

To use multiple scenarios with DOUTs activation, tracker with multiple DOUT outputs schould be used.

Regards
0 votes
by anonymous
Gracias por su respuesta tardía, pero pude encontrar la solución. De igual forma creo que esto es un gran fallo de seguridad. El GPS podría activar todas sus funciones Límite de velocidad, antijamming y bloqueo por setdigout, de lo contrario no es de gran ayuda.

(Pero logre encontrar la solución de activar setdigout, sin necesidad de desactivar antijamming)

Buenas tardes!