FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hi
Have anyone experienced that Fota WEB give the error message "The data given was invalid" when trying to upload cfg files.

I suspect its a platform issue, since even files i have uploaded in the past is not accepted anymore.

Any suggestions?
by anonymous
Hi, Even we are facing the same exact issue.

Any solution... ?
by anonymous

You should also check whether you are uploading the file to a folder that is accessible only from inside your own app and not from outside of it. 

wordle

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Issue is resovled.

Also, i was told there was a workaround until a fix is in place, if it happens again.

When the file upload modal pops up, then remove the default selected company and the reselect it again - it should make it possible to upload.
Best answer
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi

no not yet.

I have written to my sales representative, but is weekend, so I dont expect any solution until tomorrow monday
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello there,

Good day. Thank you for your question.

We would like to analyze your issue. Please contact your sales manager/distributor. If you don't have any contacts with our Sales managers, please contact them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the "Contact Us" button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it.

Note: as a topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics" or you can send an e-mail with the description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards.