FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi Everybody,

I have a question about the way that works device FMB640, how can I know that my device is configured to reboot when doesn't achieve cellular connection?  In which part of the software configurator I can see it?

Thanks a lot for your future reply.

Regards.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Diana, 

Good day. Thank you for your question.

Just to clarify your situation here, may I know if you are referring to performing a soft reboot when there is no cellular connection? If yes, then the answer is no, where the device cannot be configured to soft reboot or cpureset if it does not achieve a cellular connection. The Configurator is not able to indicate if there was a soft reboot, but you may check the reboot status via SMS/GPRS command - fwstats. The command structure will be as follows:

With login and password : <login><space><password><space>fwstats

Without login and password : <space><space>fwstats

If you are sending via GPRS then you may skip the login, password, and <space>. 

For a more detailed description on fwstats, please refer here - https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB_fwstats

Hope this helps.

Kind regards.

by anonymous

Dear Vivek,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

But I see that command fwstats isn't enable to FMB640 devices, please, tell me which other command I could use.

Regards.

by anonymous

Hello Diana, 

Good day. Thank you for your reply.

My apologies, please try the SMS/GPRS command "braminfo" instead:

Values received:

, total restart counter,, power on off restart counter, ,

Between the commas, there will be other values but Bolded texts are the needed values

Please try this and let me know if it helps.

Kind regards.

by anonymous
Thanks a lot Vivek!

That command helpded me and I could verify that the device is reseting when don't have cellular signal.