FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi everyone!

Please, I have confusion with the meaning of these terms that appear on GNSS Status. They are:  

0 - GNSS OFF
1 - GNSS ON, no GPS antena
2 - GNSS ON, without fix
3 - GNSS ON, with fix
4 - GNSS SLEEP
5 - GNSS Overcurrent/protect state

Please I would appreciate to have a description details of each one and which of them wouldn't allow that device generates transmissions. 

Kind regards.

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello Diana, 

Good day. Thank you for your question. 

Please find the description in bold:

0 - GNSS OFF (GNSS is turned off because the device is not working or the device has just rebooted)
1 - GNSS ON, no GPS antenna (GNSS is turned ON but the external GNSS antenna not connected)
2 - GNSS ON, without fix (GNSS is turned ON but satellites are not fixed - below 4 satellites locked to the device)
3 - GNSS ON, with a fix (GNSS is turned ON and at least 4 satellites are fixed so the device is able to work at full capacity)
4 - GNSS SLEEP (GNSS is turned off because the device is on Sleep mode)
5 - GNSS Overcurrent/protect state (GNSS is turned off due to a detection of short circuit and GNSS antenna is not detected)

Hope this helps.

Kind regards.

Best answer
by anonymous
Hi Vivek,

Thanks for your help, now I have a question about the way that works device FMB640, how can I know that my device is configured to reboot when doesn't achieve cellular connection?  In which part of the software configurator I can see it?

Thanks a lot for your future reply.

Regards.