FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello

I have tested the new BT Temperature sensors in FMB 204, but Temperature is not the more important information in my project.

I need BT door sensors because I need to control the Door in Truck.

Is there any BT contact sensors compatible with FMB 204?

Thanks a lot

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello.

In regards to door control on vehicles - we have CAN-CONTROL device. Which can send CAN commands to vehicles to open/close doors.
Not sure exactly if your truck would be supported through - you should contact sales and get more information on what vehicles are supported by this CAN-CONTROL device.

More info:

Now to control this CAN-CONTROL device you could connect to FMB device via BT3 connection (SPP profile) and send available commands:

lvcanopenalldoors / lvcanclosealldoors

There are various bluetooth 3 applications @ [https://play.google.com] which you could use to acoomplish commands sending.

Commands sending to FMB device is also possible via BLE.

Regards

by anonymous
Thanks, but this is not the solution for me. I am looking for a BT Sensor (like temperature sensor but Dry Contact detector)

I can´t use CAN control.

Thanks
by anonymous
In that case if you know which BT device could perform your expected action - you could contact teltonika sales.
And try to come to agreement so we would develop support for this BT device. Then we could create special FW version for you to work with this device.

While searching/looking for BT devices - have in mind our FMB devices can communicate via BT3 and BLE.

Regards
by anonymous
Thanks, But I have not a BT sensor for reference, I am looking a Standard solution for this function.

Thanks