FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi,

I am asking this question on behalf of the company I work for, FleetSpark. We are using your FMB640 devices for our customers. For one of our customers we are not getting data for Odometer from io_id 192. We decided to check other io_ids for Odometer and we found we have some data from io_id 216. However, we did a simple comparison between 192 and 216 for another existing customer for which we had data from both and we noticed we are getting higher values from 192. We did this comparison for 7 active drivers and observed this in all cases. We would like to know if there is a difference between the quantities these two are measuring and reporting? or in case the values can be mapped to each other how can we do the mapping? We did not find adequate information about the difference between these two in documentations. Therefore, we are asking here. The figures that show the difference between received values for 1 day and 7 devices are below:

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello

IO_192 is Odometer data from Tachograph

IO_216 is Total Odometer data from GPS, LVCAN, FMS or KLINE (according to system settings)

We would like to analyze your case, please raise a ticket on a VIP Helpdesk and provide device configuration and firmware version.

If you don't have account on a VIP Helpdesk please contact with your Sales Manager.

Regards
by anonymous
Thank you, I will share your response with our company.

best