FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Dear Support,

How I can configurate to enable the reading of wires CAN1 and CAN2 at the same time? because I want to connect a CAN device to each wire CAN of my FMB640 and I expect that my teltonika device can read the data of both devices at the same time. I know that I have to enable it through item "CAN\Tacograph" but I see that only is possible enable one of the wires not both at the same time. 

I send picture.

Kind Regards.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Diana, 

Good day. Thank you for your question.

May I know if you are referring to the CAN bus mode?  Silent mode is for listening for data on CAN line and Normal mode is for sending requests via CAN line, when you select it as DDD download source it defaults to Normal mode regardless because it is needed for communication with Tachograph meaning if you select CAN 2 in the DDD download source, it will automatically be Normal mode despite not displaying the mode. 

Hope this helps.

Kind regards.

by anonymous

Hello Vivek,

Thanks for your information, I forgot writing more information about the devices that I want to connect to each CAN bus line (CAN1, CAN2), the devices works on J1939 CAN protocol and I configurated all its codes on the list of section MANUAL CAN IO, I see that I can choose which CAN Parameters will be get from line CAN 1 and which will be get from line CAN 2 so I need that FMB640 is enable to establish total communication with both CAN lines at the same time and I'm not sure how to do it.

I send a picture. 

Regards.

by anonymous
Hello Diana,

Good day. Thank you for your reply.

We would like to analyze your issue. Please reach out to us via VIP Helpdesk or contact your Sales Manager/Distributor. If you don't have any contacts with our Sales managers, please contact them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the "Contact Us" button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it.

Note: as a topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics" or you can send an e-mail with the description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards.