FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello,

I had an issue with sleep mode, and I'm about to solve it my question is where is the difference between disable sleep mode and online deep sleep mode?

the other question is if I set on online deep sleep mode, and I don't turn on the vehicle for 1 week will the battery gonna be discharged?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

In Online deep sleep mode, the device works as in deep sleep mode, but without deregistering from the GSM network. In other words it sets the GNSS receiver to sleep mode, but the device should send/receive SMS and make/accept calls. It does not close the GPRS context if one was previously opened.

Battery life depends on device battery capacity, could You please provide us with a model of device that You are using?

Let us know if anything was unclear or if you have any further questions regarding the query.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support

by anonymous
I'm using fmb120,

also I've got a question about this command.

And the following one to adjust sleep timeout to lower value:

<login> <pass> 103:<value in minutes>;    (what value in minutes is recommended by teltonika on online deep sleep mode)
by anonymous 1 flag

Hello,

Please see technical details section of this page: https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB120_General_description#Technical_features

You will see average current consumption if you wish you can calculate how long device will last according to the state it is most of the time. Divide battery capacity from an average given and you should get approximate number in hours of how long device can last in certain conditions.

Parameter 103 value mainly depends on a client's needs.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support