FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
We need a very simple data acquisition setup, with just one record sent every minute (on moving). How to do that ? We have try several setup with no success.

Thank you.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Good day. Thank you for your question.

I'll try to explain how data acquisition (moving) works -

If the Send Period is 10, Min Saved Records is 1, Min period is 60 and Min Distance/Min Angle/Min Speed Delta is 0 (0 is disabled and the device wont generate the record when this condition is meant), the device will check every 10sec. if it has generated records to send. But, taking in mind that Min period is 60sec. the device will save only 1 record every 60 seconds. So device will check every 10sec. if there is data to send but actually data will be sent only every 60sec. - after record is generated.

Also be aware that there are Features, as well as I/O elements that might generate additional records when scenarios are activated. To avoid additional record generation simply disable all additional Features and switch I/O Operand status to "Monitoring"

Kind regards and if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask.