FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Is it possible to use ODB Data from FMB00x Devices to sent them to FMB1xx oder FMT100 devices via Bluetooth?

Aim is to use a stable OBD Adapter which can go to sleep (GPS/GPRS/Deep Sleep) after Ignition is off.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi all,

after some time of testing/configuring an FMB002, I can say: Yes it works at least with an FMB140 LV200 version.

You need to get the Bluetooth Mac Adress from your FMB00x. I got it with an sms including following:
<SMSusername> <SMSpassword> getver
if you don´t have SMS Username and Pass configured: You have to put 2 spaces at beginning of sms:
  getver

After putting this Information in FMB Config of in my Case a FMB140 i get all OBD2 Data from FMB002 Device.

I need the Fuel Consumption for a lot of cars. But The FMB140 doesn´t show all Information and doesn´t recognize DTC Fault Codes etc.

by anonymous
Unfortunatelly the Values stock and don´t change. So no stable version to get ot work.

Was a nice try. Trying AllCan version next week in combination with a "sniffering" OBD Dongle from Amazon .