FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Dear Sirs

I have a FMB130 and I have enabled the bluetooth option to connect to an OBDII adapter.

How can I know if the FMB130 sends the reports to the monitoring platform?

Can I be connected simultaneously to the configurator software and to the OBDII adapter via bluetooth in both cases? Or does it create a conflict?

Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello:

If the OBDII dongle is correctly paired with FMB130 and it is also reading vehicle information, available OBD II params will be send to server, identificated by a unique AVL ID. You can check all the OBD AVL ID's in our Wiki: https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB130_Teltonika_Data_Sending_Parameters_ID#OBD_elements

Also you can check available OBD params in the own "OBD" menu. All available params will be marked in green with it current value.
Note that this must be done through USB cable cause the BT is busy with Dongle connection

So, regarding the BT connection, you cannot connect  "Dongle" + "Configurator" through BT at the same time. Device will be busy with OBDII dongle auto-connection mode.

Hope this can help you

Best Wishes!

by anonymous

Thanks 

The FMB130 has been configured from the beginning for BT connection with the OBDII dongle, but I was also using Bluetooth to communicate the FMB with the configurator.

To avoid the conflict with the OBDII dongle, I deleted the device in the BT connection on the laptop and then tried to communicate via the USB cable, but the software does not recognize the device.

I am using version 1.6.4_B.3.25_R5 of the configurator and the drivers I downloaded from the Teltonika website.

I have tried to pair the FMB again with the laptop, and although it appears in the list of available devices, it never connects. Is it because it is already configured to only "see" with the dongle (it is turned off)?

Apparently the FMB is connecting to the dongle, but I can't identify the data on the server. 

This is an example of a frame that is displayed on the server when the FMB sends a report, 

What can you recommend me please to reconnect with the FMB130 ?

Best regards

by anonymous

I apologize but apparently in the last answer did not go the frame, there I pasted it again, I hope if you see it now.

Thanks 

by anonymous
Hello

I was able to receive the information from the OBDII accessory on the FMB130 (it is connected via the usb port), however, only fixed data appears in each of the parameters. For example, if the engine RPM changes, this is not reflected in the readings on the FMB130, they are always the same.

To be sure that the accessory is reading the information from the car's computer, momentarily enable the connection of the accessory with the Torque Lite app and there if I can see how the parameters change in real time, but not in the FMB130.

What could be happening?

Best regards