Ask a question

2474 questions

2851 answers

2259 comments

7125 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

I have been working with the FMC125 for a while now and had interfaced a RFID reader with the device.
I need a record when the value of RFID changes, ie, I need a record as and when a RFID card is swiped, so had set the operand to "On Change" which worked flawlessly with firmware version 03.25.10 Rev166. I then updated my firmware to the latest version 03.27.04 Rev1, which included TLS, another important requirement for me. But as soon as I upgraded the firmware, the RFID Value does not reflect the change in value when the operand is set to "On Change". The same setup, works perfectly when it is set to "Monitoring", but "On Change" does not seem to work.
With the same device, and on the lower firmware it works perfectly. Both TLS and RFID is critical for me and it is disappointing I am currently in a situation where I will have to choose between the two. Is there possibility of a bug in the firmware which is causing this?

1 Answer

0 votes
by

Good day.

We would like to analyze your issue. Please raise a query via VIP Helpdesk or contact your Distributor/Sales manager.

If you don't have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the "Contact Us" button. When you click, please fill the form and submit it.

Note: as a topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics" or you can send an e-mail with description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Best answer