FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

This is my configuration:

And

GPRS connection keep alive for some minutes but after that it expires and come again after some minutes (I'm using GPSWOX server).

How to keep GPRS connection always on? I need to send "setdigout" command, but many time I found "no GPRS connection".

Regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

With this settings device schould keep session with the server open for 259200 seconds since record was sent.

Link could be also closed by the server, please check if your server is not closing connection with device.

Regards
by anonymous

You are right: server provider told us that "Since device not moving, and location do not change after certain time device is disconnected to save space in server. When device will be moving it will come back online again (GPSWOX)"

Do you think there is a way to avoid that problem and keep device always connected? What I mean is for example sending continuosly "nearest" positions so that connection seems to be changing, or sending a command periodically from device that keep the connection always open (I already try the "ping" signal and it doesn't work)

by anonymous

Link could be also closed by the server, please check if your server is not closing connection with device.