FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hello,

I want to buy an alcohol sensor compatible with the FMB140 device to test the alcohol concentration of the air exhaled by a person allowing the control of each ignition, preventing the vehicle from starting if the driver is intoxicated.

which alcohol sensor do you recommend and where can I buy it.

Thanks !!!

by anonymous
Please help me !!!

What alternative do you offer me?

I want to set up an alcohol detection system

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello there,

Good day. Thank you for your question.

There is no specific alcohol sensor manufacturer that can be recommended as we have not tested it. However, if you can provide us all the documentation about that sensor then we can evaluate it and advise you if it is supported or additional implementation has to be done. Our BLE functionality allows our devices to configure custom sensors to work with our devices, provided those BLE sensors advertise data packets that can be captured, saved, and sent to the server where they can be parsed. Also, we do have Mercury C4 Breathanalyzer protocols implemented but it is only available on FMC125/FMB125/FMM125/FMU125 since it is connected via RS232.

Kind regards.