FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello I have setup my fmb204 to send unplug, towing and crash messages to my phone number. The counter on the configurator indicates that messages have been sent, and also the SIM app confirms that they have been charged. However i do not receive them on my phone.

If I place the SIM in a mobile phone and send an SMS it works just fine (!). In case it matters.. all gprs sessions have been disabled and it was working fine about a month a go.. any suggestions would be highly appreciated

any advise here?

thanks a lot

All gprs sessions are disabled

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Do you use international number format in the configurator ?

All phone numbers schould be written in international format with "+" at the beginning, for example +3701234567
by
hello and thanks for the response! I have been looking to the issue and in contact with the telephone network operators. it seems the error is on their side and they promised it would be fixed in the next days.. if not i will repost to update the discussion.

thanks again