FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by 1 flag

Hello!

I have FMB001 and function - towing.

Tell me please optimal settings in this settings. 

We're displaying false evacuations.False evacuations occur 5 minutes after the ignition is switched off. Option io246 comes 1. Then there is no evacuation throughout the day. False evacuations come 2 times a day. In the morning and evening, after the car stops and turns off the ignition.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

first of all set Event Timeout to like 10-15 seconds. This will be the time, during which you will have to turn vehicle ignition ON, after entering the car, otherwise event will be generated. Because the feature is quite sensitive by default, so right after you open vehicle doors and sit down, device detects that. Other settings should be fine.

As for crash detection, I would recommend to set duration to 10ms and threshold to 2500mG. Default settings are sensitive, and the recommended ones, will help you to eliminate fake events.
by
Sorry incorrectly described a situation. The problem appears after the ignition is switched off. I Park the car in the morning, turn off the ignition and after 5 minutes of false evacuation.
by anonymous
Then I would start with increasing the Angle parameter. To 2 or even 3 degrees.
by
What's the difference between Event Timeout and Activation timeout. You mentioned that event timeout it's time during which you will have to turn vehicle ignition ON. Which value I should change in order to not get false event, if let's say I entered the car and waitting someone to come for 10 minutes. Or let's say I have parked a car , bought coffe, entered the car and having lunch in a car for 1 hour to not receive false event while ignition is OFF ?

Or I should enter car, turn ignition to ON and OFF and I'm save to be ?