Good day. Thank you for your question.
Please find the answers to your questions, below:
1) Can the Teltonika trackers recognize the BLE ELA Innovations beacons?
2) Can the same beacon be recognized by more than one tracker in the same area, if both trackers have been configured to read all BLE beacons?
- If the detection of the beacon is set to ALL in the configurator (Configurator > Beacon List > Beacon Detection > All)
3) Can a tracker be programmed to notify if a Blue Coin ID T beacon leaves the tracker coverage area, as well as when it re-enters that area?
- The FM devices will scan for the sensors/beacons as per what the settings are and once it is detected, the records will be saved and sent to the server. From the server-side, the changes can be made to work as per the desired scenario.
4) Can the tracker be configured to send these notifications to the server, to the FMBT app or by SMS?
- Currently, only the BLE sensors have this option where you can set the SMS in the I/O settings (Configurator > I/O > BLE# > Send SMS to). For beacons, you can do it on the server-side where when the beacon leaves a certain geofence (settings can be done under Manual Geofence in the configurator) so when the beacon record is received while the device is in the configured zone. Then server/platform sends an SMS alert.
Hope this clears your doubts.