FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello,

I have an FMB204 device with the latest firmware (03.25.15 Rev:32) and the GSM card works ok. For example I receive an SMS when a crash is detected  (moving the device by hand) and I have been able to get GPRS data to a traccar server.

However I have two issues:

1. I have not been able to get an SMS when the device is unplugged from the external battery. I tried both High Priority and Panic priority but no message is sent. The device will continue to send sms (e.g. crash event) using the internal battery, but I do not get the unplug event. How could I troubleshoot this? I understand a few things about programming but please provide me with steps to be sure i am not doing something fundamentally wrong. If I need to upload any screenshots from the configurator here please let me know.

2. Manual geofence map is empty (white). I have searched online but only see issues with previous versions of the configurator. I am using v1.4.14.23292 in Windows 10 64bit but have not been able to make it work at all.

Thank you in advance for your time.

1 Answer

0 votes
by
I am editing the original one to say that the unplug detection now works. not really sure what was wrong with it as I changed nothing but probably the restart with the internal battery disconnected helped.