FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Good morning,
I have two questions.

What is the term ELA T x0.01 from ELA T?

What settings do I need to make to read the battery status and RSSI range between the ELA T sensor and FMB130?
(the temperature value shows me correctly)

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello sc2610j,

Good day. Thank you for the question.

Please find the answers below:

1) What is the term ELA T x0.01 from ELA T?

The difference between these 2 is the multiplier of the temperature readings. If it is ELA T x0.01, then the multiplier is 0.01 and if it is ELA T then the multiplier is 1. However, these preset and can be changed as desired.

2) What settings do I need to make to read the battery status and RSSI range between the ELA T sensor and FMB130?
(the temperature value shows me correctly)

May I know if you are referring to the battery status of the ELA T sensor? If yes, then you may use the mobile application called nRF and check the frame specification. However, the battery level will only be visible when it drops below 15%. BLE Custom is used for sensors that are not specified in the I/O settings but can be connected to the device via BLE.

Regarding the RSSI range, you may use the same mobile application (nRF Connect) to check and for change of settings you may use the mobile application Device Manager Mobile. 

Kindly let me know if you need further clarification on this.

Best regards.

by anonymous

I asked if FMB130 can read and then send information about the battery status and range to the system. I mean the range between the BLE T sensor and the GPS terminal? Without using the application on the phone.

by anonymous
Hello sc2610j,

Good day. Thank you for your clarification.

Regarding range - If the RSSI is sent in a BLE packet then it can be sent through the Custom I/O element, otherwise, it is not possible.

Regarding battery - the same situation as the range if it is in the BLE packet broadcasted by the sensor then it can be sent from our device to server and if it's not included in the sensor BLE packet then our device will not be able to send battery data. Take note that  ELA sensors only send battery data when it is lower than 15%.

Hope this information helps.

Kind regards.