FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hello,

I can't update 20 FMB125 throught fota web because the "Device disconnected unexpectedly". I Want update those from 03.25.10 to 03.25.15. Some expert suggested me to format the memory and try again. Is it possible to launch sdformat through fotaweb?

Thank you.

Best regards.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Gianfree-182,

Good day. Thank you for the question.

You may send the sdformat command via SMS as follows

With username and password : <SMSlogin><space><SMSpassword><space>sdformat

Without username and password : <space><space>sdformat

We will need to get the IMEI of  the device so we can check your FOTA WEB. My suggestion is that you go through this with our support engineers. However, you will need to raise a VIP Helpdesk or contact your Sales Manager to get the engineers to assist you on this matter.

If you don't have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-gps.com/ and click on the "Contact Us" button. When you click, please fill the form and submit it.

Note: as a topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics" or you can send an e-mail with description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards.

by anonymous
Thanks for the answer. The problem is that those control units with that firmware do not receive and implement the commands received via SMS and therefore the memories are not formatted.

Some walk around solution?

Kind regards!
by anonymous
Hello Gianfree-182,

Thank you for the reply.

We will need to analyze the logs and point the device to our server before we can advise on what is the condition. Appreciate if you may raise a VIP Helpdesk or contact your Sales Manager pertaining to this matter so we can assist you better.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards.
0 votes
by anonymous
It's possible to create a Vip Helpdesk? One of the blackbox with the problem is:

Thank you.

Kind regards.
by anonymous
Hello Gianfree-182,

Good day. Thank you for the reply.

Regarding VIP Helpdesk, you will need to check with your Distributor/Sales Manager for the account creation because this will provide you with the access to our engineers directly.

Appreciate your kind understanding.

Best regards.