FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello there.

I have some  fmb920 devices.Most of these devices have similar problems, they Turns off after working for a while, no longer turns on.This problem occurs a lot,What is their problem?

Many thanks aseman karmania

2 Answers

0 votes
by
Hello!

I guess there can be two possibilities, either the device connection to the external supply (12-30V) is cutting off or your devices going to sleep mode. You can check the sleep mode parameters in System settings.

Thanks & Regards
by anonymous
Hello!

NO,The power supply is connected but the device does not turn on,

The second problem:

I have  FMB920 IMEI has been deleted form the device.

The device has a version of 3.18.16

Please help me
by anonymous
Hi,

I have the same problem. Our FMB920's are shutting down after about 30-60 min, they are connected to a 9V battery with 800mAh. Ignition and movement source are configured on Accelerometer. When I disconnect and connect them again, they are working again and I can see that the internal battery has enough power (60%). These trackers are working 3hours a day only and configured on Deep Sleep after a timeout of 15min.

Do they need a minimal 12V power supply to operate stable?
0 votes
by anonymous
Hello

Please provide screens from the system and status tab from the Configurator.

What is power voltage level ?

What do you mean by no longer turns on ?

Is internal battery connected, if yes please disconnect it and try to power up device.