FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

Hello

I have a question regarding the Digital output (Dout) timers.

I note it's possible to send a Dout SMS/ GPRS command to the device to switch Dout on for a selected time interval example.  "setdigout 1 30 " to switch dout1 on for 30 seconds.

My question is can I have my Dout2 in an " ON " state and send it a command to switch off with a timer on it? For example, Dout2 is ON, and then with a command to switch digital output 2 off for 30 seconds then the unit will go back to its " ON "state when the timer runs out?

Any ideas if this is possible?

I am using an FMB120 / FMB130 for my use case

Regards

Ryan

1 Answer

+1 vote
by anonymous

Hello Ryan,

Good day. Thank you for the question.

Yes it is possible. Referring to our Wiki page https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB_setdigout, we can see that there are high levels (Activated) and low levels (Deactivated).

So if we take FMB120 (2 DOUTs), 

For example, to activate the DOUT 1 for 60 seconds and deactivate DOUT 2 for 30 seconds you can send the following command :

<space><space>setdigout 10 60 30 

If its using FMB130 (3 DOUTs)

For example, to activate the DOUT 1 for 60 seconds, deactivate DOUT 2 for 30 seconds and activate DOUT 3 for 45 seconds you can send the following command :

<space><space>setdigout 101 60 30 45

Take note that 0 = deactivate and 1 = activate.

Please try this and let me know if it helps.

Kind regards.

Best answer
by
hello

I don't want to activate both or deactivate both.

I would just like to know what the single command would be so Doubt 2 deactivated for 30 seconds.

Based on what I can see it would be setdigout ?0 30

is this the correct way to skip Dout1 then in the line to only deactivate Dout 2?

so for example if I only want to activate or deactivate Dout3 on a fmb130 i would say ??1 30 or ??0 30.

Thanks
by anonymous

Hello there,

Thank you for the reply.

With 2 DOUTs,

For only DOUT 2 being deactivated for 30 seconds and DOUT1 unchanged, it will be:

<space><space>setdigout ?0 ? 30

Likewise with 3 DOUTs,

For only DOUT3 deactivated for 30 seconds and the other 2 DOUTS are unchanged, it will be:

<space><space>setdigout ??0 ? ? 30

For only DOUT3 activated for 30 seconds and the other 2 DOUTS are unchanged, it will be:

<space><space>setdigout ??1 ? ? 30

Please try this out and let me know if it helps.

Kind regards.

by
thank you

you were really helpful

best