FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi,

I'm a developer working with your FMB120 device, is it possibly to generate event(send sms text to my phone) when the button isn't pressed?

Button connected to the digital input 2.

I want the button to be way of authorization.

Thanks,

Best regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

In IO tab of the configurator there are various ways You can configure elements to trigger an event which can then trigger device to send SMS to predefined GSM number. You can configure an event when button is pressed, meaning DIN2 changed states.

Could You please explain this authorization process. Maybe I am missing something.

If button is not pressed and then a driver also not presses it how device is supposed to know that this is wrong?

You can configure DIN2 to trigger an event when it changes states, for example is pressed or goes from pressed position to unpressed. But it does not able to trigger an event when it is not changing states as DIN has to possible values 0 and 1.

We do have support for iButton IDs so this a better way of authorizing driver as You can also identify it.

Best Regards