FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi, all:

I've installed a FMB920 device in my motorbike and it's working fine. However, a problem with the towing detection scenario makes the device wakes up from deep sleep mode constantly. 

Please, I need advice about the configuration values for a motorbike in order to it isn't running permanently. My current values are in the attached image.

Thanks in advance

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello

Thanks for your question.

Could you please provide additional information?

Configuration screen for your device - SYSTEM tab

We will try to verify.

Thank you
by

By the way, the crash detection alert is too sensitive and it goes off when I brake a little stronger than usually. I think default configuration isn't useful for a motorcycle.

Screenshoots of both configuration are attached.

Thank you.

by anonymous

Hi

Hello

Sorry i didn't ask before

What firmware version does your FMB920?

Thank you

by

Hello, I have the same question but for a FMT100. I have accident alert without sense. Also, i have changed some settings for green driving in order to have less alerts about "hard braking" Please, could you provide correct settings for those devices installed on a motorbike? I have default settings.

Firmware version: FMB.Ver.03.25.18.Reev.05

Regards!!!

Some values are not the default on this screenshot (I'm doing some test)