FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi,

I'm a developer and I use an FMB120 device with panic button on Digital Input 2.

I set the I/O Digital Input 2 feature like this:

Units: empty, Priority: Panic, LowLevel: 1, High Level:1, EventOnly: No, Operand: On Entrance, Avg Const: 1

When I press the button the record is sent to the server and I get the SMS. On the server there is Traccar Service, I have this attributes record:

{"priority":2,"sat":5,"event":2,"ignition":true,"motion":false,"rssi":4,"io200":0,"gpsStatus":1,"di2":1,"pdop":1.6,"hdop":1.5,"power":19.733,"battery":0.0,"io68":0,"operator":22288,"io16":166,"distance":0.0,"totalDistance":76812.51,"hours":1413283030}

In order to generate an Event by Traccar Service, I need the record alarm inside the string, is it possible to configurate the device to have it?

I also tried with TMT250 and it wrote the alarm record.

Thank you.

RF

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

Please specify what do You mean by "record alarm" do You want eventual record inside the string? When You activate DIN2 eventual record is generated and is sent to the server, how servers parses the information and displays it it is up to the server itself.

I see that You have demonstrated to generation of eventual record that is sent once DIN2 changes states

Please specify the question.

Thank You.

Best Regards