FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

We’re working on a message repeater for Teltonika GPS, in which the unit reports to a server that sends the message to different servers.
In this process, the repeater starts a connection with the unit, which responds back to that connection, and each message is treated individually.
Each message is sent to external server where we receive a successful response.We began to experience problems with GPRS messages, currently:
-> We receive a message request from the external server.
-> The GPS sends us the requested information.
-> We send that information to external server.
-> External server shows the first messageFrom the second message on, external server does not show the message on the web platform; the socket connection to external server remains open and there are no problems writing the CODEC 12 message to the server, but external server does not show any messages.

by anonymous
waiting for help, same problem

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello.

Could You please show some screenshots where the issue is visible?

As I understand a GPS unit sends records to the server, and the server which receives those records send it to other servers (external servers), yes?

I need to get a clearer picture of how this process works step by step, So it would be great if you explained in more detail so that it would be easier to pin point the issue and see if the issue comes from the device or the server.

Does the server to which device directly sends the data to receives all data successfully and parses it or just sends received RAW data to external servers?

From my understanding the issue is that external server does not display data of the record, while Codec12 commands work successfully and are displayed?

Best Regards