FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi,

I connected FMB 130 with the BT phone - everything works.

I have set up and can see the tracker on the map.

Everything works fine here.

But no computer that I have can see the BT tracker - I do not have a device such as FMB130_ in my BT computer

Of course, I installed the driver as described here:

https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FMB130_First_Start

FMB130 - FM Ver 03.25.15 Rev: 01

BR

Andrzej

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

If your device is connected to your phone with bluetooth then it will not be visible to your computer. Please unpair device-phone bluetooth connection or disable bluettoth in your phone and try to connect with PC

Regards
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Is the device discoverable when performing a BT search via Windows Bluetooth menu (settings -> Bluetooth)? Have you paired the device there?

Best regards
0 votes
by
Hi All!

Of course I disconnected the BT Phone-tracker connection before trying to connect to PC-tracker.

The device is not listed in the BT menu on computers.

The PC system is of course Windows 10.

Other BT devices have problems with computers but not the tracker :(

BR

Andrzej
by anonymous

Hi,

Could you please confirm that you're performing steps as this:
Start > Settings  > Devices  > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth (make sure you don't select wireless display or everything else - this one is very important!).

One more important thing is to have the Bluetooth device configured as discoverable in Bluetooth settings (Enable (visible)) in configurator.

Also, the device must not be in any (except GPS sleep) of the sleep modes (can be done by having ignition activated for it or by shaking it - the two LED's should be blinking/lit), since it turns off BT connectivity for power saving.

Hope this helps.

by
Thanks for all your comments.

You should not search for the device in automatically searched devices, just click on "Add BT device or other" and then Windows will correctly search for the tracker.

Of course, the BT tracker cannot be connected to the phone in parallel, because max one session of BT connection can be opened.

BR

Andrzej