FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

I have several FMB120 and FMA120 devices installed in transport vehicles. All devices work correctly on the Gurtam platform. Today I tried to send sms commands to disable digital output 1 and 2 (OUT1 and OUT2), the device accepted and executed the command correctly (setdigitout 11), but the device does not send a response, I also tried other commands but in none I get a response. the FW version in FMB  is 03.25.15.Rev.01 and FMA is 01.28.38.Rev.00. The device has no password, I send two spaces before the command. The problem is then that both devices does receive the commands and executes them but does not send a confirmation response to the number from which the command is sent.I hope someone can help me!

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello

Thanks for your question.

Could you please verify if your sim card installed in the device supports outgoing sms.

Best regards,

Teltonika support
by

Hello!. Thanks for answering. The simcards can send SMS messages. I have also tested the sim on a feature phone and I can send and receive SMS correctly. The problem is in all my FMB120 and FMA120 devices. I updated to 03.25.15.REV.32 on FMB120 and the problem continues. I have observed that in the "gsm info" tab it shows the received SMS and it also shows the sent SMS, however, the SMS with the answer does not arrive.

by

I have the same problem. I hope Teltonika has a solution. frown

by anonymous
Any solution?
by
I have the same problem i'm from México. I use Telcel. Any Solution?
by anonymous
If SMS count in the configurator shows received / sent messages. The device sends them.

Please try to verify this situation on the part of your operator.

Best Regards