FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Greetings Respected,

I am Aleksandar Panchev, manager and co-owner of Balkan Metering Solutions – Skopje, Macedonia. Our company is on the market for a long time  and we are working in the field of legal metrology, metering, pumps, ADR technology, fleet management, sensor protection, GPS surveillance, tarp-trailer surveillance etc…

I am contacting you because recently we have got ourselves into a project of GPS surveillance and sensor protection of a fleet of vehicles, and usually in this kind of projects where the client already has it’s own GPS devices we are buying them out and migrating them into our GPS platform, and now we got 43pc of GPS device from yout company that we should migrate to our GPS platform.  So because of this I am asking you if you are able to help me in configuring the devices properly so that they are compatible with our TCP server application, and hopefully later on we can develop our collaboration on a higher level and purchasing more equipment from your company.

If there is no problem with this I would like to send you the format and diagram of functioning that the devices should have, and hopefully there is a way of configuring the devices.

I am really glad that we have our paths crossed and that we can make a great opportunity of it so that we can make our collaboration even greater.

Thank you for understanding,

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello

Thank you for your question.

Please contact your sales manager.

If you don't have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-iot-group.com/

and click on "Contact Us" button.

When you will click, please fill the form and submit it.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support

by anonymous 1 flag
Hi,

"contact us" seems not to work.

Once the formular is fullfil and validate, the process stays in one endless loop.
Could you provide an email ?

thanks
by anonymous

send an e-mail with description of your situation to info@teltonika.lt