FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Hello,

I have a FMB920. I used the SMS command 'setdigoutm' to set DOUT. How can I overwrite the master setdigout command in the non volatile memory? can I reset the non volatile memory?

Thanks in advance
by anonymous
Comments? Answers? Teltonika Support?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

I answer myself: 

Premise: if a digital output is controlled by the SCENARIO (Output Control ---> DOUT1) the sending of the message "setdigout 1 10" has the following reply: "DOUT1:SCENARIO" and the command has no effect. We have two options:

1 - the digital output control in the SCENARIO should be removed

2 - the "setdigoutm" command should be sent. The SMS command 'setdigoutm' set DOUT with higher priority than any other configuration parameter.

The "setdigoutm 0" command sets the DOUT output value to 0 for INFINITY Timeout (answer: "DOUT1:0 Timeout:INFINITY") but the operation is not irreversible. 

in fact I tried to disable the DOUT control in the SCENARIO, I sent a text message of the type "setdigout 1 60" and the result was the following:

" DOUT1:1 Timeout:60s"

This means that "setdigoutm" has maximum priority only temporarily, ie it allows to temporarily skip the priority control of the SCENARIO. Each subsequent command prevails and overwrites over the previous command.

With this little trick we can leave all the configurations unchanged and block, for example, the starting of the vehicle through the command "setdigoutm 1" (acts on the relay)