FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
+1 vote
in Vehicle tracking by
Por que el fmu130 no responde vía sms cuando le envió cualquier comando?
by anonymous
i have the same problem, what is the solution? please

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Raul,

Thank you for your question.

In this case, we would like to recommend to check some requirements:

1. Check the status window of the configurator.

Start the configurator and connect to the device to the computer via USB or via Bluetooth. Once in the configurator, you will be defaulted to the Status window, when the parameters load, select GSM info tab and check whether the device reads the SIM card properly

2. SIM card or GPRS has not been activated

Insert your SIM card into the mobile phone to make sure you can make/receive calls, send/receive SMS, check if you can browse the Internet. SIM card insertion instructions for each device can be found in the "First Start" section of the appropriate device. E.g. https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/FMU130_First_Start

3. PIN code request is enabled on SIM card

It’s recommended to disable PIN code requests before inserting SIM card into the device

4. The device has no GSM signal

There is no GSM network coverage in the area.

Make a call to the device to make sure that the device connected to the GSM network. You should hear a normal calling tone.

5. Incorrect external power source

For proper functioning of the unit, it must be connected 10-30V DC power supply

Please let us know if they were helpful.

Best Regards,

Teltonika Support

by

I have the same issue. I have tested two units so far, one on the field worked properly. But this one set up in my office is not sending the SMS, I have no clue why.

I have everything set up as Teltonika Support states. And I see the Sent SMS count go up, but on my phone nothing appears! The sim card works fine on a phone, it sends and receives SMS. 

by
Teltonika, any solution?
by
Hello friends of Teltonika, I have had the same problem with fmb130,fmb920. I am from Mexico, and fmb130 has been fixed with the firmware 03.25.15 rev106. I believe that it is  the same problem that all of us have here. I woud like to know if there will be a fixing to the firmwares, since Mexico has many areas without gprs, which is why the SMS is vital for the location and recovery of vehicles. As for everything else, your other equipments are great.
0 votes
by anonymous
I would like to get more info by Teltonika. The problem is with FMU130 firmware 03.25.10 Rev: 166.

I had one with the previous revision and it worked fine (FW 03.25.10 Rev: 162), but this one does not. It does count as a sent message according to the carrier (because they charge it) but it is not sent to the sender phone or it is empty? I have no clue.

Coul Teltonika take a look at it? I have already reported it to my sales representative.
by anonymous
Same problem.. Any current solution?
by
Any solution?