FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi I have purchased this unit FMB122 as it seems amazing. I want to use it simply to track my car if stolen, I'm struggling to see how that can be done. I have reset back to factory settings and entered the sms phone numer and selected report position but nothing happens when I  call the unit. how can this be tracked via internet if I wanted to do that. If the car is stolen can I send sms comands to immobilise it.

Also I know that you don't share firmare but is there any benifit in upgrading it. Do people get the firmware if the go through the contact us that you describe or it a wast of time trying. There are companies selling these units in the uk for people who are not commecial so there must be some way to use this.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your detailed inquiry and compliment about FMB122. We appreciate it.

Please feel free to ask if something we misunderstand or you will have any questions.

Best Regards,

Teltonika Support