FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

I have an FMC130 device. 

I installed Teltonika Configurator, then I was able to go inside of the configurator, then I pressed the Update firmware,test and I uploaded a firmware version(but unfortunately a wrong one :( I uploaded FMB.Ver.03.25.15.Rev.02_ID1.e.xim)

Now, any version I tried to use the result it's the same:

"Not Supported", and If I click nothing is happening. 

I assume that I have to update the properly version of the device, but how it's that possible if I don't have access in the configurator?. 

Or how can I restore the default setting of the device?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Calin 

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Calin,

Thank you for your detailed description of your situation.

It can be fixed via Firmware Updater. If you don't have this one, to receive updater, please contact your sales manager.

If you don't have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-iot-group.com/

and click on the "Contact Us" button. When you will click, please fill the form and submit it.

Note: as a topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics".

Best regards,

Teltonika Support

by
Hello,

Could you please send me the Firmware Updater?

I have now the last version of Firmware from the sales, but I need only the Firmware Updater software

I really need to install the device on the vehicle today, I contacted the IoT group, but no feedback yet.

Thank you in advanced,

Best Regards,

Calin
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, but we can't share this file on Forum because of rights. But we can recommend to write a letter to info@teltonika.lt and describe a situation like in filled form before.

Sorry of any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Teltonika Support