FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

I build my own server to parse the AVL packet

I send the "01" to the FM3612. It received and then switch to data sending mode. Check this image

The problem is: FM3612 never send the data packet. It keep in the status "waiting for new record". Check this image

Then appears a error "bad nmea". Check this image

- Can somebody tell me why the FM3612 never send the AVL Data Packet ???

by
whats firmware version that you are usin?

3 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Can you please upload the log file from the device as txt (Not image)

You can use google drive or wetransfer

Thanks in advance

Naveen
by anonymous

Hi,

Again I did a debug to the FM3612, and I got the same result. NO gps.

However when I tested using a configuration <<sending data without time synchronization (NO GPS)>> the FM3612 sent an AVL packet to the server.  I sent the AVL packet confirmation and then the FM3612 was in "waiting new record status". After it  close the connection because no new records in flash memory.

NO good, but at least I received an avl packet without gps info.

I am boring debugging the FM3612, always it says GPS 0, no satellites, always. Maybe I need to walk with the GPS according to data acquisition mode... I cant, I need to debug to verify it is working . I am using a 12v@1.5A DC adapter

BUT I can say my cellphone in the same position using same sim card got a GPS position in seconds.

Also I tested with the FM3612 in the garden for a 20 minutes and the same. NO GPS

Here are the debug log for a default configuration and a log when I enabled sending AVL packet without GPS/Position

Here the gps status in my phone using same sim card. I need say I am inside house (It doesn't matter, FM3612 says NO gps inside or outside)

<<Thanks... if you can help me to discover why no sending avl packet with gps info>>

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Checked both the logs,you need to contact your teltonika sales manager to report this issue (GPS)

Thanks in advance

Naveen
by anonymous
Hi

What does it exactly mean ?

I can't use my FM3612 to finish my development?

What is the phrase I need to says to the sales manager?

no warranty ?

-

take care
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I am a user in this forum just like you.

You need to contact the sales person who sold the device, they can fix this through proper channel.

Thanks in advance

Naveen