FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
Is it possible to take the ignition situation no in every record to be post in my server but only if this is change from 1 to 0 and from 0 to 1. please tell me the correct syntax in I/O commands.

Also i need the same for the move command, i want  to receive this post only when the situation changes from one to another condition (move/stop).

I will have more economy in sending data with that change? because now I send the situation of this two options in every post in my server.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Which device are you using ?

Normally you can configure this option in IO Settings.

Configure as below.

Priority - High

Low Level - 0

High Level - 1

Event only - Yes

Operand - On Change

Thanks in advance

Naveen
by anonymous
FMB 140 (with the latest firmware)

i am try to use this settings they work but not every time. Some times i don't receive the event (the new value) in server (gps-server). In other case when i send in every post (without event) the condition in server everything works fine.
by
No es el equipo el del problema, yo tengo varias unidades en la misma plataforma, escribele a soporte y comentales el problema, ellos hacen algun vaciado de cache o similar y ya inicia nuevamente a funcionar, pero no es el equipo.