FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello,

I use FOTA desktop to update older FM models. My internet connection has a dynamic IP and everytime the IP changes, FOTA asks for a new license key.

Who do I have to contact to get a new license key? Also, I have an older version of FOTA desktop, how do I update it?

Best regards,

Cristiano

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello Cristiano,

Thank you for your request.

In this case, you will need to contact your Sales manager which will help you to get a new license key and provide for him your IP address from, for example, ping.eu.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support

by
Hello,

I think that contacting my sales manager everytime my IP changes is pretty unconvenient. Isn't it possible to change the behaviour of FOTA desktop to stop asking for a new key everytime the IP changes?

Best regards,

Cristiano
by anonymous
Thank you for your quick response, Cristiano.

With IP from the mentioned website, FOTA application works well without providing new IP for your Sales manager. Talking about FOTA changes, it would be impossible to do because this product is end-of-life.

Please let us know if you will have questions about FOTA.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support