FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hello,

I've Configured the FMB640 to send data to my server. I used similar configuration as with other devices (FMB001 and FMA120) which work without Issue.

The problem I have is that while the device does connect to the server, it sends nothing and then closes the connection after one second (can see that through server log). I'm aware of the protocols and the handshake procedure where the device sends over the Imei and server replies with 0x01, and it is configured like that (hence the other models do work perfectly fine)

I've used the following settings:

and here is the status:

I've been searching for a solution for a few days now but I haven't been able to resolve this. I should note I also updated the firmware to the latest one (was 3.50 and updated to 3.65) but the problem persists. I should also note that before the firmware update the device kept connecting every 10 seconds or so, but after the update it connects every few minutes or even several minutes sometimes, not sure why that is

I would appreciate any help on this matter.

Thanks for your time

4 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Can you please upload the device log from the terminal software.

Thanks in advance

Naveen
by anonymous

Here is the device log I captured from the configurator

https://community.teltonika-gps.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=3644184442562115694

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

From the log we can see that the device is sending the IMEI to the server, but the server is responding with wrong value.

It should send 01 as response, but your server is sending 10.

Please check server configurations.

Please see the below lines from the log.

[2020.03.16 17:12:50]-[APP.SND.TCP]-> Send IMEI to Server... srv:0

[2020.03.16 17:12:50]-[APP.SND.TCP]-> WRN Not Expected Flags:4001

[2020.03.16 17:12:50]-[APP.SND.TCP]-> Releasing mutex after imei sent

[2020.03.16 17:12:50]-[APP.SND.TCP]-> Waiting for Server Response...

[2020.03.16 17:12:50]-[APP.SND.TCP]-> Invalid Server Response: [10] Expected: [1]

[2020.03.16 17:12:50]-Error [4] M:app_data_sending.c L:631

Thanks in advance

Naveen
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I'm using the following php command to accept the IMEI connection (which works fine with FMB001 and FMA120)

socket_write($client,chr(0x01));

I'm looking into it, but I was wondering if you might have any insight into this.

Thank you
0 votes
by anonymous
Please disregard the last message.

I seem to have found the problem which is that server sends a default msg each time a device connects which is actually before FMB640 sends it's IMEI. This hasn't caused any issues in the other models (FMB001,FMA120) but it seems to cause a problem for this one.  

Thanks for the all the help so far and consider the matter closed