FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hi,
following a crash of our database, we lost the geolocation data of our FMB 120 and FMA boxes. So we want to know how to recover these data (January 2020 and February 2020) at Teltonika?

thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

If server crashed device uses backup server or stores data into internal memory if none of them are available.Data will be sent once connection is available again.  If data was sent to server there will be no duplicate data in Teltonika device's internal memory. In  your situation if database is not recoverable that means data is lost completely.

Regards.
by anonymous
hi,

our data is therefore completely lost. so we are in a terrible situation

thanks
by

We know that data store in hard drive. But hard drive would be crash or any other technical problem occur in system. I faced the data deleted problem and could not be understand that how can I data recovery from the hard drive. I tried many possible processes. If anyone has any information then suggest to me.