FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

Hi

I am having some problems with Teltonika FMB120. I have bought 50 units for my Rent, but after some days they are not working as well as it should. 

First Firmware was: 03.18.20... and i have updated to: Firmware version: 03.25.10.Rev.52

After i have made the configuration which i will upload(server info is not correct one), i saved to all devices and everything is good as it should. After 3 or 4 days the devices does not send the data according to the configuration but every some minutes(2 or 3). Even if you put a different configuration to sent the data the device does not respond but just it sends with their manner. 

The only way to fix this is to Format the Flash and Reset Configuration and do a Reboot. I have been using this for 3 weeks to keep my fleet active. What should i do please? What is going on? I have been searching for months which devices are the best and everyone said that Teltonika has good and reliable products. 

I am looking for an answer!

Best Regards

Configuration

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your detail inquiry.

Firstly by your mentioned firmware version, we see that you will need to update your units to 03.25.15.Rev.01

We would like to inform you that we do not share firmware files / updater and other files in community forum. To receive firmware files, updater and documentation on devices, please contact your sales manager.

If you don't have any contacts with our Sale managers, please contact with them on our official website https://teltonika-iot-group.com/

and click on "Contact Us" button. When you will click, please fill form and submit it.

Note: as topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics".

If you will see, that your unit bahaviour is the same like before, please contact with your Sales manager again and with our Technical support engineers they will help you to solve your question with Data acquisition.

Hope this information will be helpful.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support