Ask a question

2203 questions

2575 answers


5802 members

Ask a question
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
We are using FMB 920 AIN1 input for fuel management. We are connecting the AIN1 to the float fuel sensor on a Toyota Run x. Now we have a situation as the sensor is sending negative values.

What device can we use to convert the voltage from negative to positive? Also, what could the wiring be to make this work? We also are intending to ensure it is more stable and not fluctuating to a point where its difficult to rely on the converted data.

I see Teltonika said we can use a relay to do this but do not know any specific one.


2 Answers

0 votes

Hi Ronnie,

Only way to convert is to use this relay. It is an automative relay (can be met in car parts shop (electric)). As an example I can show in this link

Hope this will help.


0 votes
ago by

Seems like connection to wrong wire

See video guide below.