FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello, I use a M2M management platform to control my SIMs and communications. With other devices, the SIM reads the IMEI of the devices and sends it automatically to the network. With the trackers FTM-100 this is not working and my telecom provider points to the SIM toolkit implementation in the module. Anyone can confirm if the modem (I think it's the TM2500) supports SIM Toolkit? Thank you for your assistance.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Most of Teltonika devices uses TM2500 and there should be no issues registering to the network. Have you checked with other SIM cards? Does the Sim Card PIN is disabled? Just to confirm what are the other models that work normally with these sim cards?Thanks

Regards,
by anonymous
Hi,

I feel that STK is supported, but also for some of your modules, if applet sends a Refresh - UICC Reset, device is just ACKing this without a real module reboot. Can you comment on that?

Thanks!

Alfredo