FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi!

I am bought a car, and its contains an FM1100 vehicle tracker. I want to get this work, I put a new sim card in, but i cannot configure device, the configurator says "device locked" (see the image). How can I unlock? I am updated the firmware from 1.1.17 to 1.1.19, but still locked. 

by anonymous
Hello,

Teltonika doesn't provide this kind of information publicly. If you have bought car with FM11 device, and you doesn't have any Teltonika sales managers contact. You can try to contact previous cars owner to ask Teltonika to provide unlock code. Because unlock codes are provided only for direct buyers. This is done for safety reasons.

Best regards.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

For this situation, you must contact your Teltonika sales manager and only to him provide your device IMEI number and device lock code. Then Teltonika support team will provide unlock code for you.

Best regards.
by
HOW TO UNLOCK THE TELTONIKA FM110 DEVICE.
by anonymous
Hello,

Andrius already answered your question.
You should contact your sales manager. He will provide you all the necessary information to get an unlock code for your locked device.

Regards,
Teltonika Support.