FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous
We have several FMB920. There are cases that they hang (freeze) and no any communication, no answers to SMS. If I unplug the FMB power supply to restart the unit and then everything is OK again. How to resolve problem?

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello DzintarsSalmins,

Thank you for your query.

Could you please say which firmware version your devices are using?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support
by anonymous

FMB.Ver.03.18.16.Rev.00.XIM

by anonymous
Thank you for your response.

Now we have 03.25.15.Rev.01 firmware version which we are using as the newest base firmware. Please thy to update your devices and check if they will do the same actions like before.

We would like to inform you that we do not share firmware files / updater and other files in community forum. To receive firmware files, updater and documentation on devices, please contact your Sales manager.

Best regards,
Teltonika Support
by anonymous
I bought the FMB from an online store. I'm not sure they understand what this is about.

May I update with FOTA WEB services?
by anonymous

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, you can update your device via FOTA WEB. But firstly, you will need to get mentioned firmware version. To get it, you can contact with our Sales manager which will help for you. To contact with them, you will need to go on our official website https://teltonika-iot-group.com/ and click on "Contact Us" button. When you will click, please fill form and submit it.

Note: as topic, please choose "Vehicle telematics".

Please feel free if you will have more questions.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support