FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hello team,

I purchased FMB130 + CAN Control for my Fiat Ducato 3.0, 177kw, year 2014 diesel. I received connection schema from the seller. I connected CAN1 and CAN2. But on schema is something I don't understand. There is a car relay which I have to probably buy...But my question are:

1) Is it possible for Fiat Ducato open and lock doors via sms command sending to Can BUS, and CAn BUS will trigger the doors please?

2) What should I do with Unlock - Lock wires on screen below, where should I connect it please?

Thank you in advance

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your query.

This vehicle cant be controlled via CAN Bus that's why its showing relay connected. Unlock and LOCK can be connected to DOUT1 and DOUT2 and controlled via sms command setdigout 1? or setdigout setdigout ?1 , Status 0 - disable outpyt 1- enable. Simple automative relay can be used. Local car electric engineer could help with this as well.

Best regards,

Teltonika Support.