FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by

I have a FMB204, configured to use ignition source as DIN1, rather than Power Voltage.

Is there anyway for the device to monitor the external power source (vehicle battery) and report via server or SMS, when the supply voltage drops below a certain threshold (when DIN1 is low)?

I'm thinking this may be possible from the IO settings in configurator, but I can't assign a value as the low level is fixed at "0"

1 Answer

0 votes
by
Hello

You can set battery voltage warnings in IO settings. First enter High level value , then you will be able to enter Low level.
by
Delighted New Year !!

Invite to SourcingIC.com and also we are searching for your RFQ or Bom Checklist for us to estimate.

We are Hong Kong distributor of the complying with IC brand names for 15 years:

TOSHIBA
ALTERA
ANALOG DEVICES
TEXAS TOOLS
ST
FAIRCHILD
ATMEL
XILINX
INTEGRATED CIRCUIT
SAMSUNG.
PROVERB
NEC
NXP
ON SEMI
PHILIPS
FREESCALE
INFINEON
INTERSIL
LINEAR MODERN TECHNOLOGY
MOTOROLA

I recognize you may require to locate ICs.

The significant mission for us is sourcing ICs. As you understand more than 99% ICs offered in this world could be discovered in China, however it is time-costly to locate or send inquiries to countless providers or firms individually to find who obtained supplies and obtain great quotation!

Action 1: Skype or email our teammate: sales@sourcingic.com

Action 2: Tell us component number as well as the amount or other requirements

Step 3: I will certainly source from vendors as well as our colleague will certainly choose the reliable vendor to estimate

Tip 4: Our seasoned IC technicans will check the ICs to confirm they are genius and also functioning well

Step 5: Well loaded and shipped

Repayment Approach:
Paypal/ Western Uniuon/ TT

See you!

Finest Regards,
Sourcing IC

To supply every unusual ICs

Company History:

Souring IC Ltd is a Hong Kong based company with China workplaces in different provinces. We provide a wide range of digital parts, specialized in IC consisting of Sound IC, Power Management IC, Consumer Electronic IC, and so on. Our purpose is to supply any kind of parts which are challenging to be sourced in the electronic market, especially the one discountinued by manufacturing facilities. With the aid of latest A.I system and the elite teammates we owned, we have the ability to source every ICs that is not generally utilized by the co-operation with thousands factories as well as companies in China. We are able to offer one of the most competitive rate without MOQ.