FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
Hello. Can I send an SMS command or through the remote configuration server "Wake up" (put into working mode) tracker FMB001 (firmware FMB.Ver.03.10.03.Rev.00.(e) in two cases: 1. constant power is supplied. 2. There was no power after connecting the internal battery. In the user manual I did not find this information. Thanks.

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous

Hi,

Which sleep mode you configured in the device ?

If you configure deep sleep mode, there is no way to send a command and wake up the device because in deep sleep GPRS module also in off condition.

If you configure GPS sleep or Online Deep sleep , you can send cpureset command.It will reset the device and will come online.

Thanks in advance 

Naveen

by
Thanks for the previous answer. I understood. There was still a question, after disconnecting the connector of the internal battery ,is it possible to" Wake up " the device remotely? Thanks.
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Yes,it's possible.

Thanks

Naveen