FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by anonymous

Hi,

When there is not internet, the module has 800 records. In this case it  can not manage acknowledgement properly: it sends 19 records each time and don't acknowledge them especially when the vehicle is moving.

The module is working fine in normal conditions (internet ok) but when there is not internet it can not acknowledge the number of records properly.

I think that the issue is related to the data open link.

Could you please help to understand the behaviour of module in this case ?  

According to FMB120 documentation :

Data Link Timeout is used to set termination timeout for link between FMB120 and AVL application. If FMB120 has already sent all records it waits for the new records before closing the link . If new records are generated during the period of this timeout and minimum count to send is reached, the records are sent to AVL application. This option is useful when GSM operator charges for link activation.
Server Response Timeout is used to set a period of time waiting for the response from server side.

Configuration

Sleep mode is desabled

Best regards

by anonymous
Hi, gv

What does it exactly mean - "it can not acknowledge" ? Did you check incoming and outgoing messages between your server and FMB device?
by anonymous
Hi

I mean that the module receive the ACK from the server for same records but it resend them each time.

The module should not resend the  same records ( loop ).

Best regards

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

I think you can test the server ability to acknowledge these many records by using the Hercules tool.

If that is working fine,You can increase the Response timeout and check.

Open link timeout has less importance in this issue.

Thanks in advance

Naveen
Best answer