FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
After 2 weeks without problems, i've started having some issues with a Teltonika FMB130 Gps device.

What happens is this:

- FMB130 connects to my Node.JS server, sends IMEI, i reply with 0x01

- The gps sends back first batch of unsent records : 16 (Number of Data 1 = Number of Data 2 = 16). I have also decoded the data sent and looks fine.

- I reply with that number: <Buffer 00 00 00 10>

- The gps resets the connection and i'm stuck in this loop.

Also, i've noticed that if i reset the device (sending sms cpureset command or through Teltonika Configurator) it works fine for a couple of minutes and then i remain stuck again in the loop i mentioned above. (it happens for any number of unsent avl records, 16 was just an example).

Is it a faulty device or something i'm not configuring correctly?

Can you help me on this one?

2 Answers

0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

Can you please upload the terminal log from the device by using terminal or hyperterminal.

Thanks

Naveen
by
Nevermind. It was the data plan on the sim card which expired. It works fine now.

Thanks for the answer anyway.
by
Hi

I have the same issue. The module is sending records but can not receive acknowledgment  because there is no internet ( no credit ).

I have fed the sim card with internet but the isue is not resolved.

Finally i deleted all records to resolve this issue.

why the module is not working properly after internet interruption ?

Best regards
0 votes
by anonymous
Hi,

The number of records which send to the server after the GPRS reactivation probably a high number. In that case maybe the server take longer time to decode and respond with acknowledgement.If that is the reason, you can increase the response timeout in GPRS settings to high value (120 or 180 Sec).So the device will wait more time for the server response.

Thanks in advance

Naveen
by anonymous

Hi,

Aftrer checking, the server receive 18 records ( high number = 18 ) each time. The total records is 650.

The server take 2 secondes to save the 18 records.

Best regards