FOR TIPS, gUIDES & TUTORIALS

subscribe to our Youtube

GO TO YOUTUBE

4167 questions

4739 answers

3460 comments

0 members

We are migrating to our new platform at https://community.teltonika.lt. Moving forward, you can continue discussions on this new platform. This current platform will be temporarily maintained for reference purposes.
0 votes
in Vehicle tracking by
On the Teltonika Configurator, GSM Predefined numbers can be set for a call to be initiated on selected event. These predefined numbers can consist of numbers only.
If it were possible to dial additional characters (specifically * #) , then the FMT100 would be able to contact me without having mobile credit. For example on Vodacom dialling the ussd number *140*0731231234# would instruct the network operator to send a free SMS on behalf of the caller (Teltonika device) to 0731231234, containing text similar to "Please call 0731231234". I would then know that my event has triggered, without using SMS or Airtime credit, and even if the sim card balance is 0.

1 Answer

0 votes
by anonymous
Hello,

Thank you for your query.

Special characters are not supported in GSM predefined numbers. If you need more details for this solution/functionality how to get this implemented please contact your sales manager with this query. Then query will be addressed to dev team and you will get response if this is possible or not.

Best Regards,

Teltonika Support.